ABOUT THE AREA
Kingscliff is the main town located along the Tweed Coast, 40mins from Byron Bay and 15mins from Coolangatta International Airport. This gorgeous seaside town has excellent restaurants and cafes including award winning restaurants such as Fins, Taverna, Paper Daisy and more. There is so much to do here ranging from swimming at the patrolled beaches and Cudgen Creek. The Water Sports Guru hires equipment for snorkeling, stand-up paddle boarding and more or why not try some Surf lessons with In2Surf Surf School.
Kingscliff is a magical place and The Hampton's Holiday House being situated in Salt Village is the perfect place to get away and relax. Salt Village has everything you need including a well stocked IGA, cafes, bakery, family friendly Salt Bar, TAB, patrolled beaches, kilometers if dedicated walking and bike paths a large park and award winning beauty spa all at your doorstep.
ACTIVITIES NEAR YOUR
Salt Village Main Beach and creeks
Kingscliff with its many restaurants, bars & boutiques
Water Sports Guru - hiring stand up paddle boards & other equipment
45 minutes to Dreamworld, Movie World, Seaworld, The Outback Spectacular 30 minutes to Byron Bay
Byron Bay, Bangalow, Mullumbimby and other Markets
Murwillumbah Art Gallery
Health and Beauty Spas
Deep Sea Fishing charters
Learn to Surf / Kite Surf
Parks and play areas
Shopping – 30 mins to Robina Town Centre and Pacific Fair
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
The Hampton’s Holiday House is an architecturally designed Hamptons Style Beach House with the most beautiful fixtures and stunning interior design. This beach house is located in an enviable position at Salt Village overlooking the ocean - a perfect place to drift off to paradise while relaxing with family and friends. It is the dream place to holiday offering everything you could possibly want. This two level home comfortably sleeps 10-12 people. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms - Main bedroom 1 x King bed and ensuite bathroom, second & third bedrooms have a double bed in each. The fourth bedroom is downstairs with 3 sets of bunks great for the kids. It has unbelievable ocean views and is absolute beachfront and just steps to the sandy beach. The ultimate beach house is fabulously located in Salt Village, Kingscliff between the Gold Coast and Byron Bay and only 15 minutes from Coolangatta Airport.
Salt Village`s award winning restaurants and Salt Bar, Mantra and Peppers Resort and large park are just a 200m stroll from this beach front property. Salt Beach is patrolled 7 days a week. This property has been previously hired out for commercials and advertising campaigns because of its location, amazing views and beautiful decor.
- Free standing 2 storey architecturally designed beach front house
- Unbelievable Ocean views
- 3 Televisions
- Austar TV including "SPORTS" and “MOVIES” Package
- Large open plan dining/living area
- Alfresco Dining and lounge area in the covered outside
- BBQ terrace near pool
- Designer kitchen
- WIFI available
- Direct beach access
- Beautiful gardens
- Swimming Pool
- Marble baths
- Washing Machine/Dryer/Ironing facilities
- Inground trampoline
- Board Games for guest use
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- All Linen except beach towels initially supplied
- Standard departure clean included in advertised rates
- Parking available on driveway & car bays on street directly outside.
A $2000 bond is required 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival.A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking
- A bond/credit card security bond is required.
- Booking will not be secured until the deposit is paid
- 7 night minimum stay in Christmas season and School Holidays.
- Saturday to Saturday preferred. School Holiday rate and minimum stay commences on the 1st day of the holiday period.
- Strictly no smoking
- No pets
- Departing guests must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
- STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES
- No Photo shoots or advertisements filmed/photographed at house unless previously organised with owner or manager.
- STRICTLY NO WEDDING CEREMONIES, WEDDING RECEPTIONS, HENS OR BUCKS PARTIES.
- NO EXTRA GUESTS PERMITTED OTHER THAN THE ADVERTISED 10-12 PEOPLE
- The Hampton’s Holiday House has a no party policy. Noise levels are to be respected at all times and outdoor music or outdoor entertaining must finish by 10pm as the house is located in a residential area.
- Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction.
- If the House Rules are not followed immediate eviction with no refund may be actioned.
Thank you for respecting these rules so our home can continue to be enjoyed by all our future and returning guests.